First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Wolf Among Us

First game of the year. Let's try a new style of review



Game no: 189
Genre: Adventure 
Platform: PS Vita 

Who will like to play this game?
- Those who love a great narrative. This game offers 4 branches of dialogue and each decision we made will change the outcome of the story.

What will I expect?
- Lots and lots of cut scenes.

When does the game get fun?
- The games is never fun. But the story is so interesting that this game feels like a day off playing.

Where does the game went wrong?
- The game is not totally great. The vita port is lacking in response time, so some of the Quick Time Events are a bit too fast to react. This makes the games itself feels less enjoyable.

How did I rate it?
- Fun for one time. You need to play at least 3 times to experience the full story. But its mostly the same thing.

Status: Finish the game and the main story line

(700th post) 

No comments:

Post a Comment