First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 376: Meetings after meetings

This post was written on Wednesday

I got back case of the cold which makes a lot of my bodily functions non responsive. So the doctor gave me a couple of days leave.

[Freebie] On Tuesday whilst I am on medical leave, I came to the office because I had someone flying over from Singapore and we had to make sure we are up to speed before meeting the clients. So I didn't consider that work to much since I was just there listening to him talking. I left after 1 and went to bed for a while.

So we are now back on Wed. The meeting went well. The clients were impressed by the British/Viking Man. I was enjoying the meeting as well since there are a lot of knowledge I am learning at the same time. The meeting went on for 2 hours and after 1 I need to excuse myself from the office to head to another client meeting.

Over there TJ and I were trying to convince his boss why they should come under our company. The boss was impressed so the contract is now ours. Overall great day of work today. My boss email me that he is going to do my appraisal on Friday. I think I already psyched myself not to expect any bonus. I think it is time to move out...

No comments:

Post a Comment