First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 2, 2017

The Great Wall

2017 and I am going to something different on my movie reviews.




Who is in it?
Matt Damon (I like him)
Andy Lau
Willlem Dafoe
Other Chinese actors that I think are famous in their own land

What is it about?
The Great Wall of China was built for a reason. Every 60 years monsters will try to breach the wall in order to attack. This is the story on how they thwart the attack. Very old school riding horses and shooting arrows kind of movie.

When did I get bored?
The story is fast paced enough that there is not a dull moment. There are a couple edge of the seats moment and the battles are a good 20 minute apart.

Where should I exactly view this?
This is a popcorn movie that is a great view at the cinema. The plot is easy enough to understand and the action is not that over the top (except for the last bit... that looks too CGI'ed

Why did I liked it?
Well it won't win 2017 best movie of the year but it a good action movie nonetheless. Plus I can see this movie earning billions in China. This movie is really about this Chinese spirit and how they are great warriors.

Hows the rating?
If you are on a date.. You have nothing to do... Want to kill 105 minutes. A good movie to watch.

Fun fact... I keep spelling 'Great' as Grate...

No comments:

Post a Comment