First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 369: Interesting Revelations

This morning when sending my kids to school. I got text asking me that if I want a job. After I ask for a job description. He was quiet. So I guess this company is a bit iffy. Besides that I found out that you really need to play internal company politics in order to advance your career. So do I care? No. Another thing I found out that another department had an open position and I would be great for it. I would consider it if I can work at Cyberjaya. But in the meantime I love my team... Oh yeah I did performance reviews for two of my friends today. Felt a bit honored they choose me to do a peer review for them. I even did one for my boss which was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment