First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 9, 2017

The Girl on the Train

What the heck did I just watch 



Who is in it?
Emily Blunt (she drunk 70% of the time)
Luke Evans 

What is it about? 
Like the title says. It a thriller about a girl who looks out of the window and see the strangers at the houses she saw. Something then happen and there is a series of events that will lead to the climax. 

When did I get bored? 
I didn't get bored per say. But the movie is a lot of flashbacks to build some backstory for the characters. So some parts I just skip it. 

Where it didn't do it for me?
A lot of places could be slove if the girl didn't drink. No one wants to believe a drunk.

Why should you watch this movie?
The plot is quite interesting. But the lead up is very slow.

How do I rate this?
Worth a Bluray watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment