First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 382: Revelations in the office

Yesterday basically is the start of the holiday. My team is gone off except for ZN. The rest of the office is in the holiday mood. So today I am going to just talk about the office gossips around the water cooler.

Well... as you know my 3- review didn't stick with me well but I found out most of my colleagues who I know for a fact work their asses off for last year so got a rating that they didn't deserve. To my surprise my boss told ZN all my individual KPI doesn't mean shit since in the end its up to the management to decide on your face. So over here the office politics is very strong and in my opinion this is utter bullshit. Since we don't deserve a good rating based on our merit but who ass do we lick more.Well what to do when this office has a blatant amount of nepotism in here... So 2017 there will be a change in my life... 2 years is enough

Another office gossip is that the people division (is basically HR) will have to be restructured and HR lady and her staff have to move to the main office. It turns out this is the first step before streamlining other departments into one big entity. So a new department that consist of new people that will come and take care of us a couple of days. I think this is great since there are a lot of ways to cheat the system. The new HR doesn't know anything about the staff and the working of the office. Let's see how this is going to be in the coming weeks forward

No comments:

Post a Comment