First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sony PlayStation 1



So I have finished all my games for the PS1 console. So I am going to say a couple a words of the PlayStation. I got this console by saving my money for close to year. But I didn't even buy a new one, I bought a second hand console from a friend. It turns out during that time consoles doesn't have firmware updates. So I got stuck with a console that couldn't play any new games. So I sold it off to another friend (for a bit of a loss) and bought a new console. That new console comes with one game. Which is Tekken 2... 

I remember during the time I had the console, I didn't have a proper colour tv. So my Tv doesn't have the proper RGB setup. So all my games were in black and white. Which is awesome since I still get to play it. 

Games I remember playing... Mostly multiplayer fighting and racing games. I did buy the multitap adapter so I could play WWE Smackdown with 4 people. I did wonder how games were so cheap around my area. It turns out, the shop sells all bootleged games. But during that time, a couple of bucks for a new games is awesome. 

This console stuck with me for a couple of years until I had realized I am not a gamer that much. I'm trying to remember when did ,mu love for gaming came to be... But I did know is not the PS1...

No comments:

Post a Comment