First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lego 75909

Lego: 75909 
Title: McLaren P1
Pieces: 168
Front box:

Back box:

Minifigs: 1 racer with helmet
Loose parts: 3 traffic cones and a side ramp
Stickers: 17 pieces 
Printed parts: None 
Building time: 1 hour or less
Final product:


What's cool: 
- The design looks straight on 
- The spoiler comes from a snowboard 
- Love the yellow Colour scheme 

What's not so cool:
- Stickers are always not cool
- The cockpit doesn't have the woosh function. You need to take windscreen off

Overall good build. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest of the loose parts



No comments:

Post a Comment