First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 207: That was a waste of time

Today was a great day. I knew that I had a meeting at 1130. So my friend (CM) ask me to prepare the material. We already know what the client wants but it seems that the product holder (we are the partner) wants to do the sales pitch again. We went to the office and the meeting lasted for less than 30 mins. What peeves me off is last week when I ask the technical product holder for a particular report. He said that he can't do it. But today when the product holder sales guy said the same thing. They say, yup we can provide it. I was like "what the fudge man". And the proposal that I did was void, they wanted to go for a different direction. As well as the pricing. After saying our goodbye, my friend RJ said let's get out of there before we the fatty UP ask to join us for lunch. We really hated that guy.

Well the there was something good that come out of today. I got a free lunch. I got to know that RJ plans to leave the company if he is not made permanent by April. Lastly I saw that never deal with COD on a item if that guy is a sales champion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment