First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 +

Finally finished a game


Game no: 155
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS Vita 

What is it about: 
Ryu Hayabusa is back kicking ass and taking names. I really didn't follow the story

Game consists of:
- Hacking and Slashing 
- Projectile shooting 
- Platforming 

What's good: 
- More variety in weapons 
- Better combat
- Less use of the touch screen which is a plus 

What's bad:
- Framerate dips if there is more than 4 bad guys on screen.
- Surikens have no effects. No more explosive Surikens

Status: Finish all 17 chapters. Played a bit of Ninja Race. Game deleted


Score: A great way to waste your time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment