First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Day 198: Free Period

Today is a great day. For starters, my boss is on outstation for a meeting. So he won't be back. Besides that both of my team mates are nowhere to be seen. Which is also awesome. But I still have the ninja report to finish whihc wasn't a big deal since I know what I have to do. At 11am, my friend ask me to accompany him to Lowyat. He wants to get his new Galaxy S7 Edge phone. Damn that phone is expensive. He got it 15% off which is a steal. I bough myself a wireless mouse, since the wired mouse that been provided by my company is really getting on my nerves. After lunch went back and finish the rest of the report. Around 3pm, the office secretary came and announced that we are changing chairs... Awesome.. New chairs... And at 4pm, I went down to get a new laptop with Windows 10. So lets recap

New mouse
New chair
Better laptop than my current one.

Oh and finished the Ninja report. Overall good day. One more day before the holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment