First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Day 190: I need to play my cards right

Today is another great day. I notice if people don't bother me that much and I have some type of work due. I am happy. Today I had lunch with my friend J. J is telling me that I am different from my other colleagues. The reason is because I am not that stingy when it comes to sharing information with others. J said that I am well spoken for my type of people. I am happy that J think of me that way. He has a gig that he is interested for me to join. If I play my cards right and get all the information in hand. I may reap the benefits of this in the near future. But alas I am not that hopeful. I'll just cross everything that need to be done and just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment