First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day 204: This is the best work week ever

Yesterday was the last day of training. A lot of awesome stuff happen that I couldn't share due to the rule of the Internet (any picture you post will stay there forever)

Came at 9, got a CPR assessment. Everyone passed. Learned a couple of bandaging techniques, burn victim preparation and how to carry a hurt victim. The last part I probably can't do since that involves a lo of strength. After that I was exam time. I broke the record for the fastest completion time. Under 7 minutes. 

After lunch it was mock simulation time. We were separated into 3 groups. 

Firsts Aiders 
Victims
Busy body bystanders (which in hindsight this only happens in Malaysia)

Round 1:
My team was the first aiders and we have to treat victims from a building collapsed. There were two victims that have severe injuries but I was the only one attending to the broken protruding leg victim. Due to the lack of gaws and bandages we have we had to use a friends shirt.

Round 2:
We were the busy body bystanders and we have to disturb a scene from a fire. And then one of the victims began to foam in the mouth uncontrollably. That was awesome effects.

Round 3: 
We were the victims and we are held hostage by a deranged mental person. I played the hostage. I got throat slit when they came in. I was the last treated...

Got a lot of cool pictures but I can't show them here

No comments:

Post a Comment