First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Day 191: Well that was quick

Yesterday I was happy that I have means to an end. Today the means was taken away from me. Just like that... Whatever that I was promised to do in the future was all for naught. My friend J decided to go in a different direction. So I don't blame him, is his choice. It is what it is. Besides that today the upper management was having a moderation meeting to determine who gets to be on the top of the bell curve (which in turn gets them 4 months bonus) and who will be in the bottom which will get them nothing. I 100% believe that I am going to be in the bottom of the pile since even though I met all my base targets, there will always going to be someone that is going to be made the black sheep (or goat).

Will I be sad? 
Sure... Why not 

Will it get me down?
Probably... 

But there is a silver lining behind this.
Since I am not expecting it, so not having it won't be sad enough of I don't get t. You can lose what you didn't have in the first place.

But I can say this... If I don't get, I will just continue my work as usual. Come early and leave early. Make sure everything that is assigned to me will be completed. Heck I'm just happy to get a job... A bonus is... Just a bonus.

Finished a tender for this week. The mail server crapped out in the evening. That was a bit touch and go. I got leave on Monday for my daughters Teraphy. So yay 3 days off

Level up: + 1
Current level: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment