First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 201: And the training begins

I Yesterday's  training started at 1130. So I woke up my friend around 8 so we could have some breakfast. Here are some of the breakfast food I ate 




After that we took a cab to the training centre. We were greated by the members and the training started. All I can say about the training is that the training is damn hard. If you don't have a basic understanding for networking properties you are basically screwed. I could understand the theory part of the training but the part was quite difficult. 

After 6 my friend went to meet his friend which was a couple of dinner. I tag along since I don't know anyone there. His friend takes us to mustafar. Something like little Bangladesh in Singapore. Ate some cool Indian good and frank some Indian tea... That tea didn't go well. I haven't started blogging for today. Probably I'll do the that after I land. Can't wait to see the family 



No comments:

Post a Comment