First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 202: I'm coming home

Yesterday was my last day in Singapore. Woke up early yesterday for breakfast and had a good one. Came to the training center today and the training was ok. There are a lot of basic concepts that I didn't have the grasp on. But I was honest and the instructor was ok with it. She gave a me a couple of things to read up. 

At 4 I made my leave since I don't want to take any chances leaving the airport. Went back to the hotel. Had a shower and left.

Fun facts about Singapore: 
1)  There are specific taxi drop points and they only fetch people on specific routes 
2)  Houses cost around 400k Singapore dollars and it takes 99 years to pay it off
3) Most people have to work after they retire just for a bite to eat 
4) It has worse work to live balance 
5) The local Singaporeans are only earning 3000-2000 dollars. They are not living the good life.

I arrive at the airport at 5:10 and was suprised that they could bump my flight early. While waiting to be boarded I saw the most beautiful woman ever. Low and behold I was sitting beside her in the flight. We talked for a while and then she went to sleep. She looks superficial since she keeps looking at her Instagram and Twitter feeds. 

Arrived at 9. 9:30 the cab took me home. The kids were not asleep yet. Kiss them goodnight, had dinner and went to sleep. Tomorrow there is another 2 day training course 

No comments:

Post a Comment