First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 205: I don't envy sales

Back to work on Monday. And back to my new spot at the back. Which I don't mind. People can't see what I am doing. Today in the sales meeting, our big boss told us that we are down 200k for Q1 and we need to get 7.5 for Q2. That is 7.5 million dollars in 3 months. That is a lot of money. So I don't envy people in sales. They get all the commission but they do work hard for it. The best I can do is to support them in anyway I can. This evening we got some problem with our vendor. Which I find irritating... But my friend let them handle it so I am good with it.

Level up: +1
Current Level: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment