First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 199: I really have to start thinking of new titles

Today, I start the day by getting my new laptop set up. Which is awesome. It turns out that my laptop is a version down from my current setup. Which I don't mind. It's running Windows 10 and all the programs I want is there. During lunch, the geng was bitching about office politics and such. That was fun to hear. Came back from lunch, played a bit of fun run and I had a meeting with a client. It turns out the meeting is with the CTO and head IT for the division. I was so under dressed. But no matter. Meeting was over and I'm back at home. I have to prepare for the Singapore trip soon. That's going to be a doozy...

No comments:

Post a Comment