First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

London has Fallen



The sequel to Olympus has fallen. We see agent Mike Banning as he tries to Call of Duty His way out of London. Seriously, this movie looks like it came straight out of Modern Warfare 3. The action is non stop with only a little intermission of the touchy feely moments. That's kind of the point of this movie. There is no personal attachment you have for the characters. You were not moved when they try to capture the president. I can say the CG in the movie needs work. But it's amazing they can get London to be so empty. Overall great popcorn movie.

🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment