First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 203: Emergency Response Training

Before I go to sleep I'll win rite about today's training. Today's training is about first aid and CPR. Let's see if I can remember the highlights 

For any emergency what you need to do is

D = clear all danger from the surroundings 
R = try to get the victim to respond. If he can't you need to 

1) ask someone to call for help
2) get the automated emergency defibrillator machine 
3) meet me back here 

Then scan the person to see if he is still breathing 

C = putting your hilt of the hand and interlocking with your other hand. Make a 90 degree angle between the person 2 breast. And push in about 2cm in in 30 compression intervals. Must be around 18 seconds 
A = Hold your hand up to his forehead and use your other hand at the chin. Push it up to lift his airway.
B = pinch his nose and take 2 deep breaths 

Repeat until

A = Ambulance arrive
R = the victim is revive 
E = you are exhausted (you can only do 5 time compression 
A = The AED machine arrive 

Once the AED machine arrive. 

Open his shirt. While compressing his chest activate the AED machine
Place the 2 pads on his head and waist. Wait for instruction from the machine before you shock the victim. Repeat compression after that.

Awesome day. Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment