First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 189: The day can't get any better than this

I have a hat-trick of a week. I arrived a bit late since I was lost in kl. Low and behold, everyone was busy doing work so I just slipped by. Around 11-ish one of my sales guy came to me with a big project with a big payoff. The reason why he choose me is because that among my team I am the only one with a proper way to talk in english. I don't blame my team since English is not their second language, heck is not even their first language. They are trying but sometime is hard to see them talking. After that we went for lunch. Lunch was at a new place that serve nyoya cooking. Everything was awesome and better yet free. After that in the evening, met my boss, had a short meeting. And with that the day is done...



No comments:

Post a Comment