First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Day 192: Lunch was awesome

Today, continuing events in day 190. I was called to represent my company for a meeting. The meeting was held in some posh apartment suite. The meeting room was adjacent with a transparent swimming pool. The meeting went well, I answered a couple of questions. After that it wa lunch time. We had lunch in an Asian restaurant. Very pricey


The serve the ice in this special ice bowl 

I had the beef rendang (yummy). My friend had the butter chicken (also nice).
Another friend was having some padang chicken 

We we're happily talking and then suddenly the people in charge of the project started to come in and act all douchey. Yelling in front of us saying we messed it up somehow. I wasn't that interested so I continued eating 

After that I went back to the office, cleared my mail and went home. Everything was great until I got an email saying that I need to prepare for an upcoming presentation for a client. So much for no work


No comments:

Post a Comment