First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 200: I'm leaving on a jet plane

I've made it to another 100 days since my last 100 day post. A lot has happen during this time. I feel that I've grown as a employee and as a person in a sense. I was supposed to do a special on the people around my office. But I am going to save that for the next 100. The new update for today is that I got moved to another desk. This desk is way at the back and I am a table besides my boss. The pros in the desk is that no one can see what I am doing. Since I am at the back. The cons is, I'm very close to the boss. So that sucks a bit. Oh well... Today is my first trip overseas since I'm flying to Singapore, that's going to be an adventure of its own.


Me waiting for the train... That a long and hot wait.

Now it's 728pm. My friend has already left for a different flight. He says that he will wait for me. Probably split a cab or take the train. I am going to board my flight soon. 

Arrived at Singapore around 9pm. My friend was already here and he was waiting for me. Both of us was hungry so we stop by for something to eat. 

After taking the train and learning about Singapore transit system. We finally arrived to the hotel. 

12am got bath and went to bed... Tomorrow is a new day

Level up: +1
Current level: 40
Achievement: 200th day
Achievement: First overseas work related trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment