First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The Winchesters

I just watch it for Dean Winchester









Premise: The prequel before the events for Supernatural which follows a young John Winchester

What different: Unlike Supernatural this has a scooby gang vibe about it since the are a team of 5. Which makes for a couple of interesting stories 

Cameos: There ae a couple cameos from old Supernatural characters and Dean Winchester only comes at the last episode. Well it was great to see him again. 

Verdict: Well it is an okay show. It got cancelled. So that will be the last time we see them together in action  



No comments:

Post a Comment