First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Duck Dodgers Starring Daffy Duck

An acceptable platformer 

Genre: Platformer
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

It's probably one of the obscure Daffy Duck characters but Duck Dodgers is some kind of space super hero. This game is a typical platformer of the 2000s. You need to go in an area and collect the atoms in which enough atoms will unlock the next stage (that is before you fight the boss for that stage). Controls are decent, platforming is decent. Overall is a decent experience. But after the first stage I was surprised that your atoms don't carry forward and you have to start back from zero. Plus the game only have to different move which is jump and kick. There are some powerups but it is not that memorable. It is probably a great game during that time. But it was okay for me. Overall C-Rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment