First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Ayn Odin Pro

 Finally I got it










I was eyeing this machine every since it went on the market. An build in Android handheld with controls and active cooling. The only thing I didn't like was the price. It was close to $270 plus shipping when it first came out and I don't want splurge on that much. I finally found someone willing to part with almost brand new for $195 which is a steal. So I am just primarily using this for emulation gaming. Nothing more. The controls are tight and responsive and the ergonomics are great. Battery life is also long too. So far best investment for this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment