First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Week 1 - Not a good start to 2024

So trying something new here where I journal week by week on the things that happen to me. Well not everyday is something noteworthy that I can write about. Some days are just mundane stuff. But the first week is already done and dusted. Another 51weeks to go. It doesn't seem that long right? So let's begin

Jan 1

• So when we last left the year Baby the cat wasn't feeling well. Her seizures are back so she wasn't that well. Well the good news is, that it was only the seizure and now she is somewhat back to normal (or as normal as she can be) Got her back from the vet and we need to give her neuro meds every alternate day

• Gave H1 her yearly allowance for today. I decided to give more than $21 per month. So this time I gave her $26 per month (which adds up to $322). She was super happy that she is Rich now

In the world:
Mickey Mouse (Steamboat Willie) becomes public domain. Which straight away the first thing that people do is make a gory horror version of the IP. I wonder why is that. Because it is the only genre that you won't associate the character with. But it overplayed. Hope someone can revive this art style again into something more wholesome  

Jan 2

• So my chest feels a bit tight. I am not feeling that well and I thought it was a normal viral infection that got

Jan 3

• Nope… it’s freaking Covid. It's a great way to start the new year. And it was not just me. H2 also have it so we are both bunking together at the guest room. She is having fun. She thinks it's like Mr Beast challenge. I am just feeling miserable due to my old body not handling this too well.

• Starting Super Mario Wonder. So far the game is fun. Not sure when can finish it. But start it slowly I guess

Jan 6

• Fever is finally coming down after 40c for two days. H2 is getting bored so we watched netflix and played the switch. I try to do classes in the morning because that when I feel the most energetic. At night it just gotten worse. Good thing is that food is ever coming. H1 step up and cook. Mostly italian but it is okay. Wife is not feeling good. Her body is hurting so I don't want her to do that much work. .But she seems annoyed at work and the house. I feel so bad

Overall Week 1 has not been a good week. This is unmemorable and hoping next week I will recover since school is starting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment