First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 11, 2024

The White Lotus Season 2

The intro of this show rocks 

















Premise: It starts with a death and a week before 10 people came to a beautiful resort in Italy for a vacation 

I wonder: Would I ever have the money to go holiday in a place like the White Lotus. These things look so expensive. But I do want to go to to Italy one day

Best character: Believe it or not, it is Jennifer Cooliage character followed by the two locals Mia and Lucia. Love to watch their stories above everyone else.

In the end: Well season 3 is a go with a lot of new characters. So can't wait for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment