First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Flash Season 9

Finally we reached the end 










Premise: After 8 years this season is just here as a goodbye tour. All your favorite characters are here to say goodbye and to wrap up any ongoing storylines 

The effects: I think because we've seen it for close to 170 episodes. The effects all looked cool but we are all used to it. Still fun to see him speed around. 

Goodbye Arrowverse: Episode 9 was actually the finale of the arrowverse where Green Arrow and The Flash team up one last time. That was bittersweet 

What's next? I don't think I'll watch this show again. It has great seasons and not so great seasons. It was great to know that they actually did an awesome Flash show and I don't think they can replicate this again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment