First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Week 2 - Recovering but still not yet at 100%

So Covid is done for me but I am still at the recovery phase. So that means I can't run yet and a lot of things I need to take it slowly. Other than that It has just been an okay week. Nothing to exciting happen.

Jan 7

• Finally both me and H2 have tested negative. So what do we do. We clean up our room that we stayed over for more than a week and it time to go back to life as normal

Jan 8

• First day of school of the girls. H2 is still not allowed yet to go to school since we need to make sure she is fully recovered
• Covid really did a number on my body so I need to start back exercising. The problem is that I can't run for the time being. So the only thing I can do is walk. So I'm walking slowly. It is going to be a long road to recovery
• Wife started having a sore throat. Went to the clinic only to find out she is now Covid positive. Oh boy. So I am back again at the guest room.

Jan 9

• H2 got the all clear from the doctor to go to school. She is happy
• Wife is being annoying. Apparently everything I do is not good enough for her. I really sometimes feels frustrated at the situation. But I can't do anything because it is what it is. I just have to try and put my mask on

Jan 10

• Cats all had fleas so I brought them to the vet. I was worried about Patches being to aggressive. But it turns out he is a softy.
• One of my good friends is back after a month of hiatus. Hopefully they is here to stay. We had a good long talk last night and we clear the air about what is going on with them. I pray that is will be okay.

Jan 13

• Went 2.5 hours driving to get wife’s prescription. That was a journey. Good thing I could call friends to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment