First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Last Thing He Told Me

A very interesting story but I wasn't satisfied 
















Premise: Hannah is married to Owen and has a step daughter named Bailey. One day Owen disappear with the only message to Hannah is to protect Bailey

The Mystery: The show is only 7 episodes but you will get small snippets of clues for every end of the episode until the end 

Is the payoff good? Yes and no. Finding up what is wrong with the husband is good. But in the end we didn't get the ending that we wanted. There is a happy-ish ending but I wasn't satisfied 

Verdict: Its a good binge for a day. 7 episodes and you can get it done in an afternoon. I like it. Wish they showed more. The epilogue was too short  

No comments:

Post a Comment