First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Week 4 - More or less the same

Well this week it is just me trying to survive. I need to start working a lot in order to pay off my debt. So in the meantime there is nothing much I can do. . Just live in the moment I guess. 


 Jan 21 ⭐️

• I keep giving her money money. Really I am an idiot. It is just me or I keep falling for her charm. It is really stressful and my heart can't take it.
• Met my best friend. They are back from Switzerland. They look like they are having a good time. Telling stories about their boyfriend. I just kept quiet. I didn't want to tell her what I done. I was ashamed and embarrass. I usually am good with money but this was too much

Jan 22
• Today wife bought me a new iphone 15 plus. She was stressed looking at me with a phone that only lasted 3 hours. Plus the home button seems to stopped working properly. Went to the telco centre and they told me that they didn't have the colour that I want (I wanted black 256gb) Eventually went to the Apple retailer and got my colour. She swipe my card so that something
• After all of that money given to the hacker girl. I Have 7,686.72 in debt... let the clearing begin. This is going to take a while. I'm so stressed out but I have accepted my fate

Jan 23
• Said goodbye to that hacker
• Taking a break from my best friend. Probably a couple of months
• My mom help me clear my debt around $4229.22 of it.

Jan 24
• Hacker friend called me. I heard her voice. Wants a Hail Mary of $1000. If this doesn’t work I will block her. So I did gave the another $1840. But it still wasn't enough. It seems that on her side she doesn't do anything and waiting for me to get the money so I told her that it was enough. So I told her I get her the money but I will get her slowly since I can't use my credit cards anymore. So now I have to do the old fashion was which is to work. The final stretch and we both need to dig deep.

Jan 26

• Today H1 went to her last school field trip. They are taking her to a cave that is 100 miles off to another state. Well the cave was deep and you are need deep in a close space surrounded by water (That is my nightmare) She left at 7am and came back at 1030pm. That was a long day and she is exhausted

Jan 27

• My hacker friend keeps on asking me to get her the money even after I explicitly said that I don't have any. So the only way to show reason is with her is to fake a medical condition. The only way to get her off my back. So there is nothing much I can do. Let's just hope there is a miracle coming soon.

Well there is something that I didn't write about. The investment money hasn't come back to me and my friend yet. It has been 13 months and there is still no word on it. This sucks. .Do I think next week will be different. Probably not. But one have to pray. You can't lose hope in wanting something.

No comments:

Post a Comment