First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

F-Zero X

The first game finished for 2024

Game no: 519
Genre: Racing   
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 1998

F-zero has always been one of the fastest racing games out there. Everything is done with split second decisions. One wrong move and you will be send down crashing and it makes it a very exciting race. They made one of the Nintendo 64 and I really enjoy it. You play as one of the racers and each cup there is 6 different racers. The way the game is design is that you are given an energy meter and with each hit (by the wall or other racers) you will lose health. On the second lap your boost will be activated and you have to balance when to boost or protect your ship. Once you crash or your energy becomes zero. You will lose and you will have to restart the game again. So that is basically the game in a nutshell. Couple that with a great soundtrack, awesome track you got yourself an amazing classic racing game.

The only reason I don't like this game is that this game is freaking hard. Even on novice difficulty it is still a struggle to get into the top 6 place. The tracks are challenging enough but isn't too difficult to navigate. Other than that this game is a instant classic. I love it. I finish all the tracks on novice and call it a day. You need to go to standard and expert to get all the other racers but I am not that good on the track. Overall I gave it an A-Rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment