First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Wonka

Suspend your believe










What is it about?
The telling on how Willy Wonka became who he is. Way before the chocolate factory

The Good
The songs are great. There are no upbeat songs. Mostly jazz ballads
The chocolate looks good to eat 
This movie is aim for kids so there are of fun moments
The Ompa Loompa

The Bad
This story is mystical. But for a guy who doesn't have any more. He sure can conjure up chocolate everywhere
Does anyone  here eat a proper meal. It seems that chocolate is the only currency in this land

The Ugly
I think everyone is high from eating Chocolate 

After Credits: Yes with Ompa Loompa narrating 

Verdict: I enjoyed it even after sleeping like 20 minutes 







No comments:

Post a Comment