First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Killers of the Flower Moon

This is a long movie. Like really long










What is it about?
This is based on the true story about the Osage Indian murders. Where the Osage tribe has become the riches people in America due to their land is build under an oil field 

The Good
The story is sad and amazing at the same time
Leo really is a versatile actor
The pacing is good

The Bad
This movie is 3 hours and 30 minutes with the end is wrapped up in a short story 
They really didn't explain what happen with the murders. Only a certain part was solve 

The Ugly
Old timely people are  very trustworthy. As you can see money does change you 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It is more of a history movie. I enjoyed it 


No comments:

Post a Comment