First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 29, 2024

iPhone 15 Plus

So last week my wife had had enough about my old iphone 8 plus that keeps on losing its charge and not functioning correctly. So we went to the apple reseller and bought myself a new phone. The phone I choose is an iphone 15 plus with 256gb of storage. After a week of using this phone I can say that this phone exceeded my expectation. All of my previous apps are working fine here and the battery life is crazy long. In a day the battery will still have a charge of 28% by the time I sleep. So thank you to my wife and mom (she paid for this) so now here is to another 7 years wit this phone 



No comments:

Post a Comment