First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Fighting Force

I remember playing this when I was young. It was fun

Genre: Action 
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 1997

Well this game is a beat em up. You play as one of four characters and you go from one area to the next area and beat the living butt out of people. And..... That's about it. Really this game has no depth. You just do that repeatedly. The funny thing is that when I played this game when I was young and I enjoyed it. But when you get older you notice that a game really needs to have a certain edge in order to hook you. Other than that you'll just move on. Overall I gave this a C-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment