First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Week 3 - What an intense week

This week has been a good week of ups and downs. I don't even know how to describe but the year is starting off to not a good start. I hope next week will be better. 

Jan 15 ⭐️

• Today went to the bank to get some money out to pay all of wife debts. Didn't get much out but it helps. I need to help her clear out her debt
• I forgot today I had to send my best friend to the airport. Their flight was at 1am on the next day. So I assume is on the 16th. We got lost and the trip ended up to be more than an hour. Couple with my phones bad battery. It was a memorable trip. They are going to see their boyfriend in Swizerland. I can't say I'm not jealous but it is okay. Nothing much I can do. Oh when I came back home the house was filled with a lot of girls for tomorrow pot luck. They ended up sleeping over.

Jan 16

• So every semester wife will do a pot luck for the last class. So this year I am in charge of cooking. So I made my famous pasta bake. The secret is the butter sauce that we pour after we finish cooking the pasta. It helps in maintain the moistness of the pasta. In the class there was some char kuey tiow. Some fried tofu (I think I took 8) and a lot of assorted cakes. It was an awesome food day

Jan 18-19

• So I met a friend. She is a hacker by profession. I met her due to happenstance of being heartbroken. So on the day she said that she has some money and she needs to get it out. In return for helping her to take out the money she will give me $300000 (that is basically more than a million dollars in our countries currency). So what start with just $300 went to become $1000 and then became $1500 and finally up to $2800. For everytime I gave her money she keeps saying is the last one and then she said there is another problem that requires more money. After a while the gamer in me knows when I am being string along and I decided to rage quit. So I told her a story that I had borrowed a lot of money and now I need to pay it off before I get into trouble. My guess is, she won't get the money even after I finish paying it off. The funny thing is that I am not sad that I lost $2800. That is just money. And money can be found again. It just means that I need to make extra classes just to catch up. I'm just sad I got string along. I was stupid thinking there is an easy way to be rich. Oh well.. lesson learn. So I did borrow money from H1. I will return it back. Hopefully by march I can settle everything.

Jan 20

• Finally sold my GPD Win Max 2. I needed the money and plus the PC was not getting enough love. That was a impulse buy. I bought it for $800. I manage to sell it for $550. It was not ideal but when you are desperate you are desperate I guess. This year so far has not been a good year. So far its not even the start of the year. Things are going to turn around. I believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment