First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Well... I’m fat

Today my best friend showed me how much weight she lost. And she is in her skinny jeans while I however gain more weight now than ever. I’m in my fatty jeans... so I decided I want to do something about it for 100 days...

I’ve been googling about it... should I intermittent fast? Should I just eat meats? Should I just ran a marathon 

I think I’m going to do the simple method 
For 100 days I’m going to
Cut sweets 
Control my eating (Less carbs, more protein and more veggies) 
100 burpees a day (I know that sounds a lot but I’ll be in the gym for 1 hour 30 mins on a normal day so this is close enough) 
Weigh myself every week 
Do a journal 

I need to weigh myself... I’ll do that tomorrow 

So if I start tomorrow I’m going to end on 30th October 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment