First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Superliminal

An interesting game about perspective

Game no: 373
Genre: Puzzle  
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2019

Superliminal ultrawide patcher - Unofficial patches - PCGamingWiki ...

Superliminal Indie Game Review | Geeky Hobbies

What is it about?
You are a participant in a dream study where to escape you need to see everything in a different perspective. 

What I liked?
The puzzles are fun and it does test your brain to think of the solutions differently 
The story while there is not too much. It is just the right amount. 
You'll end up in the empty room and it is a satisfying to figure out how to get out of it
A 3D picture that actually looks flat in a different perspective
I love the final message of the game 

What I didn't liked?
Some of the puzzle are just too complicated and they come without any directions. You do end up frustrated at times
The final chapters are some of the loopiest things that you can experience. You'll end up stuck in certain places.  

Status: Finish the game until the credits

Fun Factor: It is a short and fun puzzle game. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment