First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Uncut Gems

Really gambling is messed up

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT...

What is it about?
A obsessive compulsive gambler digs himself into a bigger hole that he can't get out of 

The Good
Who knew Adam Sandler can act like this
The story is very interesting and you really want to know what happens next
Gambling is weird and there are a lot of a small things you can gamble on

The Bad
This is really not a feel good movie. It's really heavy and after you are done you really want to do something else

The Ugly 
Nothing much. I did like the ending

After Credits: No

Verdict: A great movie to watch. But it's very heavy 

No comments:

Post a Comment