First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Midway

A very long history movie with a lot of action

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...

What is it about?
The events after Pearl Harbour and how the US try to stop the Japanese army from attacking the Midway Islands 

The Good
The movie is long but fast. I mean it doesn't stop. Everything is just scene after scene 
The action scenes are face paced and nail biting. Air to air combat looks intense 
They have a lot of A list actors or at least actors that I know 
I like they have "what happens next" after the end of the movie 

The Bad
I don't really like war movies but some of them are just senseless killing. 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: I quite enjoy this movie. Must watch? That depends on the person 

No comments:

Post a Comment