First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Stuber

This is basically a comedy of circumstances 

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is about?
An old cop got lasik and now needs to be driven around in an uber (Named Stu) 

The Good
There are some funny moments. When it hit it hits 
Being a ride share is funny
The action is way over the top

The Bad
It tries to be a buddy movie but that happens right at the end 
The B plot of the driver didn't need to be there in my book 

The Ugly
I think Karen Gillian did this as a favour to Dave. Short cameo
Didn't show what happened after the day. It time skip to far.

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a fine movie. Can be missed 

No comments:

Post a Comment