First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

A lovely movie about discovering what is the most important in life

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...

What is it about?
A story about a man who needs to interview Mr. Rogers 

The Good
This isn't a story about Mr. Rogers (If you read my past review you know who is Mr Rogers). But rather about the interviewer and the challenge he faces.
Tom Hanks really is Mr Rogers
The story is sad and yet uplifting at the same time 
Always remember you are allow to be sad and you are wonderful for just being you 

The Bad
Nothing much. It's a very simple story 

The Ugly 
I wish I get to experience him. I'm sure Mr Rogers won't like what is happening to the world right now.

After Credits: Yes, mid credit scene 

Verdict: It's an okay movie. I enjoy it  

No comments:

Post a Comment