First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Lonely Mountains Downhill

An amazing simple title 

Game no: 371
Genre: Other (Cycling game?) 
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2019


Lonely Mountains: Downhill Title Screen (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One ...

Lonely Mountains: Downhill review for Nintendo Switch | What a ride

What is it about?
Your task is to go down the mountain and try not to crash 

What I liked?
The gameplay is simple and yet is hard at the same time 
There are 4 mountains with 4 different tracks 
Some tracks are very steep while others are flat 
There are a lot of shortcuts to try to shave your a couple seconds of your time. Which makes it so frustrating (and yet in a fun way) if you failed a run. Sometimes you can shave like a good 10 seconds off
6 bikes with different which different stat. The Geronimo is my favorite since it has the highest shock absorption

What I didn't liked?
The expert courses are hard.  I mean really hard. I''ll revist in when I'm in a better state of mind 

Status: Finish the game will all 4 areas. Unlocked 3 bicycles

Fun Factor: Really a fun game. One of my game of the year in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment