First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Lady and the Tramp

I like this real life remake 

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/17330840/p17...

What is it about?
It's about a dog from a different life makes friends with another dog from a different way of life and the are not that different 

The Good 
It's the classic movie with dog mouths. I like that.
All the classic scene are here 

The Bad
There was no musical bits. With the cats. But that's just probably racially insensitive

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: A feel good movie you can watch with anyone. Plus the dogs are cute  

No comments:

Post a Comment