First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Jojo Rabbit

This movie is cute but weird 

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...

What is it about?
A boy living through the prime of the third reich. Befriends a imaginary Hitler (yeah it's weird when you read it) 

The Good 
The characters are cute. The story about the boy in endearing 
There are some moments but there are not that funny 

The Bad
They made the serious scenes like killing and the war into a trivial thing. I know it is meant to be funny but for me it just seems off. Not my cup of tea

The Ugly 
Some of the characters are there just for the added star power I guess

After Credits: No

Verdict: This movie is not for everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment