First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Things that happen in June

Well the pandemic is almost done. Life continues back to normal. The girls got a new cat. A british shorthair calico. So most of the days is fill with pictures of the cat. I went on a date with my oldest daughter. She seem to like that. I think I need to do that more often. Other than that the days are usually spend cleaning, cooking, watching tv and playing games. 

I've decided to start a business of cooking lunches for busy people and giving them packed lunches. So far we have only one customer but this one month is just for me to sample the menu and try to see what works.So far im two weeks in and it has been great. The only issue is that cooking 5 meals a day is so tiring.

Oh and I got two new friends. A guy from california I guess ( He is a bit cagey on when he is from) and a girl from Brazil (I'm enjoying talking to her) 

In other news
- The PS5 got revealed and that thing is sexy
- The last of us is out and it's awesome 
- Our electricity bill went so triple the price

No comments:

Post a Comment