First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Day 1

Okay first day of the 100 day challenge... 

Weight: 83.9
Belly inches: 42 inches 

100 burpees: Did it in 31 minutes 24 seconds. 40 times and then felt sick. 30 times and then rest and another 30 times. So tomorrow I’m going to try something different... it’s consistency not doing it fast 

Breakfast: Skip
Lunch: Half a chicken bimbibab. 1/8 of Korean pancake 
Dinner: Half white rice, some seafood tomyam, one big cup of vegetables in oyster sauce, 3 small piece chicken 

Sweets: one nibble of a cookie 

Body: Thighs are starting to feel something 

99 days to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment