First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Dark Waters

A true story that took 20 years and it's still ongoing 

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is it about?
The story on how a chemical company is slowly poisoning people and one lawyer lifelong mission to stop them

The Good 
The story takes place over the part of 20 years. It is very compelling 
They did convey all side of the story from all angles 
Mark Ruffalo and Anne Hathaway plays their role world 

The Bad
The they didn't show what happens with DuPont in the end. I mean with all the litigation, justice wasn't served in the end of the movie. They did show what happens in the end in the form of texts. So that's good I guess

The Ugly 
Nothing much. Movie was good

After Credits: No

Verdict: A must watch. It  a very serious movie but enjoyable to watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment